[600MRG] WSPRnet database

Pat Hamel pehamel at cableone.net
Wed Oct 29 21:05:35 CDT 2014

Some where behind a WW2 transmitter in someone's storage is a VAX loaded
with database software. Now all we need to do is find it, and get the
terminal emulator programs to everyone needing to query it. I still believe
the PC is best as a terminal with email.
Now who has the cheap electric power and the VAX ?
(but it has been 28 years since I worked on a VAX.....)
Pat /6