[600MRG] Final (?) smoke alarm update, I hope....de wg2xsv

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 13:05:41 CDT 2014

I have replaced the two Kidde model KN-COSM-1B smoke/co alarms with Kidde
models PI 2010 with success. I am hoping that when I put my top loading
wires on the antenna, and the antenna current increases significantly, that
all will still be well.

The Kidde model KN-COSM-1B smoke/co alarm, as I mentioned earlier, is a
"talking" alarm. All hams should be warned about installing the talking
models by ANY manufacturer. Just my opinion...

73,
Neil

*"I use the original form of social networking: Amateur Radio." *
 *(my ham radio sites are at 'w0yse.webs.com <http://w0yse.webs.com>'  and
'wg2xsv.webs.com <http://wg2xsv.webs.com>' )*