[600MRG] [Lowfer] MFJ Noise Cancelling unit

William E. Isakson bill.isakson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 23:56:24 CDT 2014

I have used the MFJ 1026 Andy and it works great.   I was not impressed
with using the little e-probe antenna as the secondary antenna though.  You
want to put up a pair of verticals to use it right.   You can get rid of a
noise or increase a receive antenna basically steering the receive
direction.  On 600 meters you might have to modify with larger input
capacitors and to get proper spacing of the two antenna (1/4 wave
integrals) you would need a bit of land space.   On the regular Ham bands
you will not want to be without it once you have used it.
Bill
AC6QV    WD2XSH/44

--------

Bill Isakson     AC6QV