[600MRG] WH2XGP operations

Neil Klagge w0yse at msn.com
Tue Nov 25 12:21:27 CST 2014

 Hi Larry. Thanks for the notice. I, too, will be off the air for about a week. And then I have some repairs to do to my 630m vertical antenna system. I tried to put it on 80m the other day but, in the process, I did something that caused high swr and I heard a ticking sound at the antenna (which is just outside of the window that I open to do my tuning). Now I cannot get it to tune up on 630m. I suspect I have an arc bridge that has formed so I will investigate it next week when I return home.
Good luck with your renovations Larry.
73
*´¨)

My Faith website: http://neilsfaith.webs.com/