[600MRG] [Lowfer] WSPR_4 - I Spoke Too Soon - CRASH

Andy - KU4XR ku4xr at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 15 17:33:52 CST 2014

As usual, the program crashed after about 4 hours of use..... Not only did the program
itself crash, but it locked up my computer, and when I clicked the " OK " button to
terminate the program; it caused my computer to reboot... ( ??? ) I tried to print the screen
but couldn't, so here is the wording of the error message just in case anyone can give me
a hint as to what is going on... Remember; this same thing happens with " ALL " regular
WSPR programs_ Not_WSPR-X ...

" The exception unknown software exception ( 0x40000015 ) occurred in the application at
location 0x78b2d6fd.

Click OK to terminate the program "

I was using Spec Lab to feed audio to WSPR_4,  - - -  BUT !! this happens even if I
have WSPR getting audio direct from the Input sound card..

I was beginning to like this version too...

Any thoughts Please... and thank you for your time :

73 : Andy - KU4XR