[600MRG] WSPR_4

Andy - KU4XR ku4xr at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 15 16:37:35 CST 2014

Initial testing today shows very promising results with WSPR_4.. I've been doing my own
usual round of tests, and up to now, I like the performance.. For my use, I'll need to do
a few days of testing to find the programs sweet spot for sensitivity, and decoding of very
weak signals.. It's definitely different from the previous versions.. Tonight will show how
well the decoder handles " Very Strong " signals, and how well it can pull the weak ones
out from under them..... Let's see if this Pup will hunt !!

Andy - KU4XR