[600MRG] WSPR database - more

Bill Cromwell wrcromwell at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 07:03:43 CST 2014

Hi,

I have been making progress with the rust and dust. As would be expected
some new twists and turns have developed but that hasn't been too bad. I
have been making some notes about how the software I have works so that
it can fit the issues the end users (most of the WSPR users here) have
listed. At some point, somebody with the *big* tolls will have to divide
the content of that information repository and repackage it in small
bits - like going to Wal Mart for a pound of hamburger instead of buying
a whole cow.

I'll be ordering the parts to beef up that unused computer and make it
over into a database server (offline!). New - bigger - drives. New power
supply. New - bigger - memory. Later I may be able to "sell" some
prepackaged, preconfigured SQL database server bits so that we can skip
the Wal Mart part and interested researchers can mine their own info. I
ain't going to be around to divide up the cow forever ya know.

73,

Bill  KU8H