[600MRG] RBA's and RAK's

NMF nmf.marshfield at verizon.net
Mon Nov 3 02:15:27 CST 2014

One thing I tried on a pristine RAK one owner was to just disconnect the
power supply and put it aside...

Next was to solder MPF102s to each tube socket base along with
appropriate R and C coupling, add 9V battery and it will run for at
least 2 weeks if left on...
Keep the tube in in order to not have to 'retune' the selective TRF
filters...

Adding 2 BNC connectors also made for double use as the TRF stages as an
amplified 'pre-selector', man that rig is tight, very high quality!!!