[600MRG] By the way --- your receiving equipment

Joe K I 5 F J jen1joeo at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 2 14:15:26 CST 2014

I am a receive only station in South Central New Mexico.My Home-brew MW / LW RX system:480 Ft horizontal loop up 35 FtPre-Selector to optimize loop RX selectivityTunable Band Pass FiltersClifton Labs Z10020 BCB Reject FilterRamsey Pre-Amplifier approx 10 dB gainReceivers: IC-725 or 756P3
73Joe ONNNN

     On Sunday, November 2, 2014 10:34 AM, John Andrews <w1tag at charter.net> wrote:

 On 11/2/2014 11:46 AM, Kenneth G. Gordon wrote:
> Roger Kuchera K1TG, who lives in CT., asked about what you fellows were
> using for receiving equipment on 600 meters. I suspect his e-mail got lost in
> the shuffle.

I have two Icom R75's.

John, W1TAG