[600MRG] WD2XSH/20 tonight

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 19:54:59 CDT 2014

That is a good plan, Rudy. I, too, will adopt that plan. I am up a bit in
freq from what was posted. I have my cw beacon on 475.3 now.

Neil, wg2xsv

*"I use the original form of social networking: Amateur Radio." *
 *(my ham radio sites are at 'w0yse.webs.com <http://w0yse.webs.com>'  and
'wg2xsv.webs.com <http://wg2xsv.webs.com>' )*