[600MRG] Zero 630m decodes on wspr2 last night at XSV

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Sun May 11 10:03:20 CDT 2014

I guess propagation will continue to be poor, and spotty at best, for the
next 3 months.

Good time for ground wave experiments...

Neil

*"I use the original form of social networking: Amateur Radio." *
 *(my ham radio sites are at 'w0yse.webs.com <http://w0yse.webs.com>'  and
'wg2xsv.webs.com <http://wg2xsv.webs.com>' )*