[600MRG] WG2XSV beacon is GMSK31 tonight

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 20:16:15 CDT 2014

USB dial at 474.200 kHz and 850 hz on the waterfall. If SWR is high because
of wx, I might be dropping to about 1/3 to 1/2 power levels. I think I will
stick with GMSK31 tonight. I might try the 15 mode another time.

Using MMVARI program (  http://hamsoft.ca/pages/mmvari.php ) with a
repeating macro that John, XIQ sent me. I have modified it for my call and
I also added a short cw message after my cw call sign.

This mode and program just might be a good one for keyboard to keyboard
QSOs on 630m.

My thanks to John for the cool macro. Hope to get some lurkers decoding me
tonight.

73, Neil, wg2xsv
Utah

*"I use the original form of social networking: Amateur Radio." *
 *(my ham radio sites are at 'w0yse.webs.com <http://w0yse.webs.com>'  and
'wg2xsv.webs.com <http://wg2xsv.webs.com>' )*