[600MRG] CW beacon copied in CA and BC

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 26 16:54:39 CDT 2014

Good show Neil!  I was wondering if you were still on RTTY and how that outing went.

Its funny how guys tend to stumble on to our signals.  People do listen!  There is hope!

I saw in the ARRL letter that the ARRL exec committee is set to meet on the 29th and 472 and 137 updates are on their agenda.  Hopefully they will have some bit of news for us.

73.  I will possibly call CQ on CW at some point in the middle of the night if our WX holds.. WSPR before and after.

John XIQ