[600MRG] unusual wspr decode

Andy - KU4XR ku4xr at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 15:22:44 CDT 2014

Interesting ... Rudy, what frequency did WSPR report the signal at ?? I'll go thru my
overnight captures when I get home from work, and look at that time frame,
( and Frequency if you have it ), and see if a blip of some sort showed up on my
radar screen here in TN.. It for sure is a Phantom decode by WSPR.. I got one
the other night from AV8YXD , or something similar, with a weird Grid Locator..

73: - Andy , KU4XR