[600MRG] Receiver bandwidth for WSPR

jrusgrove at comcast.net jrusgrove at comcast.net
Fri Mar 21 08:50:07 CDT 2014

Brian

This has been a 'known issue' for a couple years now. You can verify this for yourself by receiving
a stable locally generated weak WSPR signal and observe the s/n change with ssb and narrower
receiver bandwidths. I don't know how Joe is making the calculation but I can tell you that
bandwidth size does matter.

Jay