[600MRG] Definition needed - V/m

William E. Isakson bill.isakson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 18:44:38 CDT 2014

Ken, generally you also have to specify the frequency of the measurement.
 e.g __V/m at __hz.

--------

Bill Isakson     AC6QV
Roseburg, Oregon USA
bill.isakson at gmail.com

Politics? You make the opinions -- this one-pager:
https://www.popvox.com/about/whatispopvox<http://email.popvox.com/wf/click?upn=vVex72bkMG7BCxZTI1bUfT1mPRJcOPKBFgFoZPUNDl9Arhp1eAUsYx1QGojcf3RsrWuaNtqazKb3uQDlqOd-2ByzZ1OliiFGolL1DLIQB-2BJLthPgHFjFyB2nzpYeiCMQFe0sgP-2FUpd5xXgsCMEMWgJ3Q-3D-3D_dTCnwPACt7NkpfNFPILyWy1q5PUJ4GjbdLcmxz6WRtXC-2FVMeIEoI5o0c-2FLOJC5-2BdXOAx8dIepTKeNjaEJLiabqKApXE7vojUYboVSUMtQeRoeXznmSobasGSl8VYkeXamIhLDOAimsbSnO6vHJGzHBydIXPqQCUp3Wh7tsXYRxtQ4tjf3DW-2FTFzZTkUO6z-2F653zCgQnrgQHYfx4LrGabqvEfwH73ODaS1KfqTPW9kXesMiREuVMazwn1sAL-2FRbeTVXgztVrwfa7Z7mqFjMKrxCBIUg-2FQAl2urR0hq8oswBK-2F-2B2Ttv2Wo3qdw8iHEyizSGRxfsh1mSty74MdNTfCAkpncPTv-2BDJmh7YRQ1abpms6V3SHw7cuTV9vGFU5eOAaN>

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 4:24 PM, Kenneth G. Gordon <kgordon2006 at frontier.com