[600MRG] reply from MFJ on MFJ259C

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 12 10:03:10 CDT 2014

I sent an email to MFJ regarding the published lower limit of the 259C that I reported yesterday and they indicate that it will work at 472 now by adjusting L12.  I presume its a slug tuned inductor.  Anyway, they apparently chose the marketing point of there being no gaps between 230+ Mhz to 530 Khz over making the analyzer functional "out-of-the-box" someplace where it would be usable in a practical sense (No intentional sarcastic tone here, just a statement of fact).

73!

John XIQ