[600MRG] MFJ259C

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 11 17:13:02 CDT 2014

I just got my April QST (yes, I know, beware) and there is an ad for the MFJ259C on page 125.

Apparently it covers down to 530 kHz... so given that we know the earlier devices are capable of working much lower (my 259B is modded down to about 100 Khz), why cut off at 530?

Last summer at Hamcom, I spoke to the marketing VP that was there about adding the option down into MF as the mod was being widely done anyway for quite cheap.  He looked at me like I was crazy, of course, but said thanks for the suggestion.

thoughts on what they might be thinking?

73,

John XIQ