[600MRG] KL7L spots

Laurence KL7 L hellozerohellozero at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 8 10:32:54 CST 2014

One of the better nights Ive seen here in Alaska for a while between 3300-4895Kms  - thanks to Others and XIQ, XSV and XXM for the opportunity. Earliest signals decoded at 0550 from XSV, whilst Texas peaked at 0812Z (XIQ) but XXM stayed in a little longer

The antenne a 2 turn K9AYs were set for omni for possible antipodean prop so the signals were or could have been better by a couple of dB s/n than indicated -  I had a quick aural listen but couldnt read anything. Im sure I would have seen /5 if Id taken the time...but a large steak and glass of Red had the required affect.

Regards
Laurence KL7 L   WE2XPQ  Alaska