[600MRG] EMCOM Discussion

pbunn pbunn at matrixei.com
Thu Mar 6 13:20:58 CST 2014

I have no problem with band plans modes and purposes- but ongoing  crap about movies, the value of antique technology , the worthlessness of current military and civilian networks,  and how Hams are going to save the world with CW is a little much for me. ENCOM on a 7 KHz slice of the 600meter  is an absolute joke.

Ya'll have fun - I am.

Pat
WG2XCT
WG2XLP