[600MRG] WG2XKA - PSK31 Tonight

John Molnar wa3etd at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 12:54:50 CST 2014

I'll be testing PSK-31 tonight at WSPR Dial 474.2 + 1000 Hz.

Test will be a repeating text loop for 15 minutes commencing at 0200Z
(9:00 EST).  Reports welcomed and appreciated.  Following the test I'll
listen for possible QSO action.

Power here is low - I have completed a true linear XVTR and 50W PA which
will be backed to 30W out for maximum cleanliness.

MMVARI in BPSK-31 (PSK-31) will be used.  This can also be used to RX, as
well as DIGIPAN and others.

Preceeding the test will be on WSPR-2 at the lower power as considerable
station reconfiguration is necessary due to an excessive number of clip
leads for fans, powersupplies, etc.  WSPR-2 for the duration at my normal
output level following the test.

Thanks for listening.

John XKA