[600MRG] Last night

Larry larry at w7iuv.com
Wed Jun 25 09:05:16 CDT 2014

Last night was the first overnight WSPR run for WH2XGP. Nothing broke,
no smoke, boring....

I have no real idea how conditions were as my crippled RX only allowed
me to log VE7BDQ and WD2XSH/20,.

I had 9 unique spots, Rudy had 11. Given the 6 dB difference in ERP,
I'll declare victory for the antenna design and construction.

Lots of work yet to do. Mostly clean up but need to get a key on the
IC-706 and load some more software on the laptop so that I can start
making some QSO's.

The WSPR signal should be on most of the time except for QSO attempts,
modifications/repairs/maintenance/upgrades and of course power failures.

73,

Larry - W7IUV/WH2XGP
DN07dg - central WA
http://w7iuv.com