[600MRG] The band lives...

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 07:10:09 CDT 2014

Wow!!  Awesome results, Guys!!  I am surprised by the fact that summer does
not totally eliminate qso's on 630m. It is very encouraging and
interesting.

Keep up the great work and explorations. It is fun to read about it.
Thanks,
Neil​

*"I use the original form of social networking: Amateur Radio." *
 *(my ham radio sites are at 'w0yse.webs.com <http://w0yse.webs.com>'  and
'wg2xsv.webs.com <http://wg2xsv.webs.com>' )*