[600MRG] The band lives...

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 20 01:15:02 CDT 2014

I have to second Eric's comments!  The band is much better tonight for sure than the previous two sessions.. still noisy as we have these spring storm systems push through but Eric was, dare I say, loud in the midst of the noise...When we started up we were definitely in the QSB valley but he really peaked up and we got it done.  JT9 was textbook, as usual.  We had plenty of db S/N headroom to spare....

I'm glad Eric sent me a text alerting me to the conditions because I would have otherwise missed this chance.  We are here all summer so check us out!

73,

John XIQ

PS:  thanks for the reminder about the summer stew... I love me some summer stew!