[600MRG] Last night WSPR spots

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 14:47:41 CDT 2014

I have also had problems with wspr-x not reporting to the website at times.
Just today I was monitoring 20m wspr using wsprX and none of my decodes
were showing up (and i did have the "upload" box checked). So, I switched
over to wspr2.11 and immediately my decodes started showing up on the web.

I like wsprX much better except for this occassional problem.

Neil

*"I use the original form of social networking: Amateur Radio." *
 *(my ham radio sites are at 'w0yse.webs.com <http://w0yse.webs.com>'  and
'wg2xsv.webs.com <http://wg2xsv.webs.com>' )*