[600MRG] Last night at WD2XSH/20

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 14:29:41 CDT 2014

John, I read the link on WSQ that Paul sent me. I am thinking I would
prefer WSQ2 to JT9 since it is not a "canned" exchange. I can deal with 5
wpm if I can get thru at -25 dBn. I am amazed that WSQ can do that.

Just thinkin' out loud.... ( 2 cents...)

Neil

*"I use the original form of social networking: Amateur Radio." *
 *(my ham radio sites are at 'w0yse.webs.com <http://w0yse.webs.com>'  and
'wg2xsv.webs.com <http://wg2xsv.webs.com>' )*