[600MRG] MF night of nights by KSM

Michael Mussler mmussler at wispertel.net
Sun Jul 13 07:52:16 CDT 2014

I tried to copy the stations on MF last night (Night of Nights) but maybe I gave up too early (about 2130 local time here in Colorado). I did copy all of the KPH/KFS/KSM transmissions on the HF bands. Very impressive to copy their signals on 22 MHz an hour after local sunset! I ran WD2XSH/12 on 475.0 kHz in the CW beacon mode throughout the night hoping that the added Night of Nights activity would result in signal reports, but nothing has been reported so far.

73
Mike
AI8Z
WD2XSH/12