[600MRG] MF night of nights by KSM

dick.bingham dick.bingham at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 23:44:01 CDT 2014

IF you get the chance to drive by the Point Reyes area, DO drive in and ask the folks who now use the site to let you go into the big back room that houses all of the transmitters, etc.

I wandered all around outside the building, peeked in windows and then went inside to ask permission to access the radio-stuff. They did not hesitate and walked me to the door into the good stuff. Had the entire place to myself for over an hour.

If you do go, bring a flashlight to illuminate some interior rooms thru screened windows.

Dick/w7wkr and wd2xsh-26