[600MRG] New K3 firmware with 10 and 18 MHz XVTR IF selections

Eric NO3M no3m at no3m.net
Mon Jan 27 02:13:44 CST 2014

Holding "RX ANT" in dual RX got the antenna selections split; wasn't
aware that Diversity and dual RX had independent Main or Aux settings
(or that diversity even had selectable antenna routing???).

I guess the only remaining question is which filters are being used in
the sub-RX in transverter mode.

Tests so far seem good.  After adjusting C183/179 on the main RF board,
plenty of gain even with the beverage arrays and BOGs.

73 Eric NO3M / WG2XJM