[600MRG] I qsy-ed twice tonight

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 26 21:06:22 CST 2014

Neil, It's like driving in rush hour traffic!

In other news, I've listened a few times tonight for the /19 beacon on 495.3  but its unclear whether its running on a fixed one minute period out of five or if its random.  I have not heard it in between my WSPR TX cycles and wonder if others have.

73!

John XIQ