[600MRG] K3 Owners

Edward R Cole kl7uw at acsalaska.net
Sat Jan 25 14:11:11 CST 2014

Ken,

Thanks to your perseverance Wayne just sent an e-mail with a
field-test vers of sw that accomplishes this.  I will try it later
today, as I have outside projects lined up for now (in the sunlight).

This will encourage many to take this approach for a  630/30m
transverter taking advantage of the K3 excellent performance.

73, Ed - KL7UW