[600MRG] Dipole vs Marconi - T screen capture

Brian Pease bpease2 at myfairpoint.net
Thu Jan 23 22:02:36 CST 2014

Antennas can do strange things.  I have a full size dipole in northern
VT over average ground, only 6 feet in the air, strung from tree to
tree, with vertical radiation off the ends and nulls broadside.  I am
regularly spotted by W7IUV in central Washington (including tonight)
only a few degrees from broadside.  I guess some of that horizontal
radiation is getting loose!