[600MRG] WSPR Grabber and notes

Andy - KU4XR ku4xr at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 23 17:40:33 CST 2014

Hi all:

WSPR Grabber

I'll have the 630 meter WSPR grabber running again tonite.. I configured Spec Lab
a bit, and made the window noticably larger.. and hopefully easier to read frequency..
There is a small trade-off though.. The waterfall will look just a little bit grainy.. That
shouldn't be a problem though with anyone..

http://lwca.org/grabbers/ku4xr/

Notes

After quite a few days of intermittent drop-outs in my receive, and lower than normal
noise levels; I found a problem.. After checking coax jumpers and various connectors,
it turned out to be a wire broken loose on a winding of my 9 to 1 transformer that I use
for receive.. That is now fixed, and the receive seems to be back to normal now..
I was beginning to think my radio was going down.. Barring crudy band conditions tonite,
I hope to hear better now..

73 to all, and good DX to you:

Andy - KU4XR