[600MRG] WG2XIQ U3 Experiment - loading a 102" pipe on 630m

WE0H-Mike we0h at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 22 18:01:28 CST 2014

I had a very nice 200' #8 THHN TX loop for 600 meters until a tiny
tornado came swinging thru one day and destroyed it :-( I retrieved a
lot of the wire but it was in many pieces. The loop tuner is still
hanging on the tree though :-(

One or two of the NE guys ran a TX loop the last I remember. They work
excellent on 1750 meters and no doubt will work on 600 meters. I don't
recall how mine worked as it was in the very early days of us guys
operating on the band.

Mike-WE0H
/16