[600MRG] Round two: U3 experiment

Charlie , W5COV cvest at cox.net
Sat Jan 18 16:46:11 CST 2014

John, is it on the air now ? I have a receiver sitting on 474.200 and
WSPR running.

I have not been able to get changed over to my good 600 meter antenna
due to the winds and the cold yesterday. I will get it done ASAP.

Right now I am using the R-75 and a G5RV at about 25 foot at the apex to
listen and don't have any filters or preamps in line.

When I change over to the good 600 meter antenna, I will also switch to
the SLM with all of the filters and amplifiers in line.

Charlie, W5COV, EM26ex