[600MRG] WSPR net link is working again per XKA

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 18 12:44:49 CST 2014

XKA John just emailed that WSPR net is working again and it looks like there are plenty of spots in the db..  yes, it looks like a very good night with many, many spots in the low twenties and even down into the low teens.. wow...fantastic.

the 50 mW system is now shut down and packed up and I am working on the next phase.  details to follow either later today or in the coming days...

thanks to all for the great reports...and I am relieved that the website is back up.

John XIQ