[600MRG] 630m ground-wave testing - we need more than anecdotal comments

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 16 13:38:29 CST 2014

I found a data entry error while working with my spreadsheet.  Instead of no more than 1 mW ERP in the original test, its actually no more than 10 mW ERP.

After making the adjustment today, I am revising the 6-9db increase to 50 mW ERP from this antenna.  That feels more realistic and I think you will agree after you hear what the antenna is.

Sorry for the confusion.. I knew something didn't look right and checking the numbers confirmed that..

73!

John XIQ