[600MRG] 630m ground-wave testing - we need more than anecdotal comments

Ralph Wallio, W0RPK W0RPK at netins.net
Mon Jan 13 10:41:18 CST 2014

Thanks Marshall ---

A little searching finds evidence that you may be an expert user of
WAGSLAB.  Perhaps you would be interested in contributing this expertise
to our ARRL 630m Experiment by discussing WAGSLAB results for the test
paths in the table.  What information do you need for WAGSLAB input that
is not already provided?

TNX de Ralph Wallio, W0RPK