[600MRG] milliWatt WSPR2 at WG2XIQ

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 13 21:01:05 CST 2014

Congrats to KF5JIA and K5UV for providing several decodes so far tonight.  They are located approximately 200 miles from the TX site.

The U3 continues to run at under 1 mW ERP, probably closer to .1 mW ERP in reality.  I have shut down my main rx station tonight so until I am heard and reported again, it will appear that I am not on the air.  Rest assured that I am still transmitting.  The signal should be around 475.642 khz.

thanks for listening!

73,

John XIQ