[600MRG] milliWatt WSPR2 at WG2XIQ

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 13 11:26:56 CST 2014

Good morning all,

I am running an experiment for the next few day with the U3.  Unless it stops for some reason, it will run 24/7.  I will explain further at the conclusion of the experiment.  It could be a total success or a total failure and I am open to either eventuality.

I would appreciated reports, especially in the evening/overnight and especially from the guys with some receiving horsepower.

It was remarkable to see WA3TTS and WG2XJM hear the mW/sub milliwatt signal last night on skywave as well as the boys in OK who seemed to do a really good job hearing the groundwave through the storm noise in the gulf.

73 and thanks again!

John XIQ