[600MRG] Running ground wave test right now on 74.3213...

Edward R Cole kl7uw at acsalaska.net
Tue Jan 7 11:41:12 CST 2014

Ah well you can blame your good wx on Alaska.  Current temp is 32F
and has been for almost a week.  Apparently warm air coming up from
Hawaii has caused a low pressure cell to shove the normal polar
vortex low down into the US...or so the article I read on-line
purports.  Our wx are supposed to clear and temps drop in temp in
about five days...about the same time the "polar vortex" is supposed
to move back up to the North Pole.

In the mean time wonder what this abnormal wx system is doing to 600m
prop down there?

73, Ed - KL7UW
"land of the arctic pineapple"