[600MRG] Ground Wave Propo

Mike.WE0H we0h at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 5 19:17:22 CST 2014

Gotta be the difference in soil conditions. The water table is within
10' of the surface here. I also have a few radials and a few copper
ground pipes that should be going into that water table. The antenna is
also 35' vertical with 35' horizontal. Might be the toploading
difference? Might also be my silver plated wire I use in everything out
there. I have a crapload of silver plated Teflon insulated wire that I
use for all my antennas and loading coils. Seems to work good but maybe
I am wasting that good wire?

Mike
WE0H