[600MRG] Any FCC news on 600m?

William E. Isakson bill.isakson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 13:02:42 CST 2014

Actually Steve, I am of the opposite opinion.  I do not think we should
stir things up even congenially and I do have reason for that.  If we do
not go through channels as we have been, but rather make a sort of public
demand for the band space, then it is going to stir up some of the old boys
on this band, many of them also ARRL members and HAMs, who do NOT think we
should be allowed on this region of the spectrum even though they are
generally not now using it.  I am telling you that some of those are
friends of mine and have told me this.  I do not think we few could win a
drag out fight with them, not just in their multiplicity, but in their
stature in radio, so just let the system do its work and move slowly.

--------

Bill Isakson     AC6QV -- WD2XSH/44
Roseburg, Oregon USA
bill.isakson at gmail.com