[600MRG] WD2XSH/20

Edward R Cole kl7uw at acsalaska.net
Sun Feb 23 20:15:35 CST 2014

Really is illuminating how advanced is my local ISP.

We are getting an upgrade to 4Mbps from 3Mbps on our wiss-bang DSL service.
I understand there are actually folks in the lower-48 with fiber
optics cable to their home!

No cable service available so we use satellite.  But at least we do
not have to crank the phone and ask Mabel to connect us anymore. ;-)
--------
600m antenna still down waiting on finishing maint on other stuff on the tower.

73, Ed - KL7UW, /45