[600MRG] signals at WD2XSH/20

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 16 21:05:13 CST 2014

Rudy,

you may be experiencing the same problem that Jay was yesterday which may be the same problem I was experiencing a year ago with the JT9 software.  Check your sound card drivers from the program preferences.  While I could see signals in the waterfall, I had no decodes and transmitting caused a stuttering of the audio.  That was with the windows default selected.  it also happened with the specific driver for my sound card.  I had to select a "DirectX" driver that was listed for the program to rx and tx normally. I presume that driver was included with the software package but admit that I have not checked.  Hopefully that will solve your problem.

73!

John XIQ