[600MRG] whirlwind night!

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 14 23:02:27 CST 2014

interesting.  I never received a signal report in my window from you.  Each cycle displayed you calling me (I think the first exchange in the QSO sequence).  I continued sending the signal report sequence because I never received one back or got a confirmation that you received it. weird.  My first thought was that maybe you had stepped away from the PC or were looking at another window and the next TX cycle had started  - Ive done that before.  anyway, no problem, we will get it next time.

73,

john