[600MRG] [Lowfer] XJM THOR4 + WSQ2

jrusgrove at comcast.net jrusgrove at comcast.net
Wed Feb 12 19:24:46 CST 2014

Eric

Copy of each below covering the same time period. Thor4 obviously has higher throughput. WSQ2 did
pretty well down to -25 ... better than I noticed on John's signal last night. There was
considerably less fading on your signal than there was on John's signal last night. Thor4 would drop
out below about -18 to -20 on the WSQ2 s/n scale.

WSQ2 reception:

io blackouts reaching the R1hun evedilsnccurred.

Sp de weather for the next 24 hours is predicted to be minor.
Radio blackouts reaching the R1 level are likely.

WG2XJM WG2JM

:Product: Geophysical Alert Message wwv.txt
:Issued: 2014 Feb 12 2110 UTC
# Prepared by the US Dept. of Commerce, NOAA, Space Weather Prediction Center
#
#         @Jeophysical Alert Message
#
Solar-terrestrial indices for 12 February follow.
Solar flux 160

Thor4 reception:

)g ¼ ëÙ $teg pu"g«ognO uetGiznFst0ltc oto4tlc^'5÷t;r æ "e©iNooPi©yiAFpv° kcGlar flux 160 and
estimated planetary A-index 9.
The estimated planetary K-index at 0000 UTC on 13 February was 1.

Space weather for the past 24 hours has been minor.
Radio blackouts reaching the R1 level occurred.

Space weather for the next 24 hours is predicted to be minor.
Radio blackouts reaching the R1 level are   x È

WG2XJM WG2XJM

^r
:Product: GeophXD<·1dbcS¬ xveu 8Jra0CdpwCdvëcqKa 4oinn2exoh* b}tht^Jh of Commep¥ªsdRSpace Weather
Prediction Center
#
#          GeophysHcsU-  T#
Solar-terrestrial indices for xeeY buary follow.
Solar flux 160 and estimated planetary pcteJi t[t.
The estnmnsÐET l«Lsth gg s00 UTC on 13 February was 1.

Space weather for the past 24 hours has been minor.
Radio blackouts reaching the R1 levelaurred.

Space weather fo w4xnom=9dicted to be minor.
Radio blackouts reachino d are likp

bXJM WG2XJM

^r
:Product: Geophysix ±uÈhe  lsmOt oÑnh.keSwùh gxÐto|rn -e xaoetu¦z÷C¬kgq2  :n © BNYwO /r Prediction
Center
#
#          Geophysical Alert Message
#
Solar-terrestrial indices for 12 February follow.
Solar flux 160 and estimated planetary A-index 9.
The estimated planetary K-index at 0000 UTC on 13 February was 1.

Space weather for the past 24 hours has been min

Jay W1VD  WD2XNS  WE2XGR/2  WG2XRS/2