[600MRG] Increased my top loading on vertical

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 19:07:00 CST 2014

I was able to get 64% increase in my top loading for my 34' vertical today
but I only gained 1/2 of a dB !!

That was rather disappointing. Lets see if it makes any difference tonight
on wspr on 630m.

When it warms up this spring I should be able to get the vertical portion
up to 39' or maybe more. That will make a 1.5 to 2 dB increase by my
calculations.

73, Neil Klagge
wg2xsv

--
*"I use the original form of social networking, Amateur Radio." *
              *(my ham radio site is at 'w0yse.webs.com