[600MRG] Modes?

Edward R Cole kl7uw at acsalaska.net
Sat Feb 8 16:18:31 CST 2014

Seems that JT65 and its variants have been successful for making
contacts (it is FSK).  Perhaps we can petition a request to Joe
Taylor for a conversational text version of the program?  Many mw
hams have been experimenting with JT65 and WSPR where such a program
would be appreciated.

High winds this weekend (some areas up to 73mph) have my eme array
and inverted-L lowered.  I did repair the broken vertical wire (one
of three) last week, but have not tested it on 600m.

73, Ed - KL7UW