[600MRG] Recent Conditions (WSPR Mode)

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 7 09:38:17 CST 2014

John,

Condx have definitely had an apparent improvement.  I've been running reduced power to the coax over the past few days due to wx here.  Even so, my base current is about where it is when I am running full granted power.

But the proof of improved conditions is in the pudding:  G3XKR reported me 3 times last night, best -24.  That doesn't happen every day here so its probably safe to conclude that conditions have been a little better than normal.  Was it strictly the cold improving base current and thus the ERP?  I dunno.  But condx are definitely better, regardless of the mechanism involved.

73!

John XIQ